- 38 pages with 152 activities.
- answer key
- teacher suggestions
- each exercise is linked to NCTM (National Council of Teachers of Mathematics) Standards of Number and Operations, Algebra, Geometry, Measurement, Data Analysis, and Probability
- similar analogies as seen on high stakes testing
- teaches kids how to read analogies and understand analogy vocabulary
- teaches kids to draw and verbalize their answers
- non-native English speakers and non-readers can use this book
- challenging analogies
- based on grade appropriate standards for Kindergarten and First Grade students
While this book is for Kindergarten and First Grade students, it could also be used with children of higher grades or with gifted preschoolers. This book is a great addition for any math curriculum and helps your child develop important problem solving and critical thinking skills. This book can be used with all methods of homeschoolers and can fit into any budget.
This book can be purchased through The Critical Thinking Co. for $11.99.
We love this book and would definately recommend it to a friend!