We are taking just a few moments to reflect on this past year at The Curriculum Choice. Our author team is celebrating a homeschool year of reviews. In case you missed the top homeschool reviews, these are golden! Be sure to browse and pin them for always.
First, our favorites…
The Curriculum Choice Review Team Feature
Our Curriculum Choice review team features a topic monthly. You can see all that our authors have shared on electives, math, curriculum choices and more under Review Team Features.
February – Favorite Homeschool Art Resources
September – How to Make the Non-Homeschool Part of Life Flow
October – Our Favorite Free Homeschool Resources
November – Our Favorite Homeschool Books
Homeschool Curriculum Choices
Choosing curriculum and other features from our review authors – because that is what we are all about! We are here to help you make your homeschool decisions easy. Each of the posts listed below are mega posts with huge lists of links to reviews related to each topic…
100 Top Homeschool Reviews (this is the big one!)
- Choosing Preschool and Kindergarten Curriculum
- Choosing Elementary Homeschool Curriculum
- Choosing Middle School Curriculum
- Choosing High School Curriculum
- Choosing Homeschool Curriculum for Multiple Ages
- Homeschool Language Arts Curriculum Reviews
- Homeschool Math Curriculum Reviews
- Homeschool Methods and Philosophies
- Homeschool Planning
- Homeschool Reviews for Nature Study, Science and Technology
- Homeschool Rooms and Organizational Ideas From Our Review Authors
- How I Homeschool…
- How to Homeschool at The Curriculum Choice
- How to Homeschool High School
- How to Make An Overall Plan for the Year
- Meet the Authors
- New to Homeschooling?
- Keeping an Ordered Homeschool
- Special Needs Homeschooling
- Technology in the Homeschool
- The Ultimate Guide To Choosing Homeschool Curriculum
We hope you enjoy these fantastic resources!
Be sure to stop by all the best posts of 2016 from the iHomeschool Network bloggers!