Homeschooling high school can be an intimidating time for a homeschool parent. But homeschooling high school to college can be even more intimidating! What courses should my high schooler take? What credits would be best in prep for college acceptance? How do I track it all? What about the college application process?
NOTE – Currently the book is printed with a binding, available on Amazon, with an ebook copy, too, so please see below.
Fortunately, our author, Betsy Sproger has a very practical guide Homeschooling High School with College Mind just for you! This ebook is just the help you may need. Betsy homeschooled her daughter all the way from preschool through high school – including homeschooling high school with college in mind. She knows all about course credits, college applications and the how tos of the entire process. Her daughter is attending college – her first choice.
What Does Homeschooling High School with College in Mind Include?
Being a very practical homeschooler, I love the examples and planning forms included throughout this ebook. It is like Betsy is holding my hand!
- Chapter 1: Researching and Getting Started
- Chapter 2: Planning High School with College in Mind
- Chapter 3: Choosing Your High School Curriculum
- Chapter 4: Three Ways to High School Credit
- Chapter 5: Making Your Teen’s Transcripts
- Chapter 6: High School Electives and Activities
- Chapter 7: Writing a Winning College Essay
- Chapter 8: Course Descriptions and Reference Letters
- Chapter 9: Preparing Your Teen for College Writing
- Chapter 10: Don’t Forget the FUN
- Appendix – Planning Forms
- About Me
What I love about Homeschooling High School with College in Mind
- I have a daughter in her first year of college and a son in his senior year of high school. There was still so much I learned from Betsy’s helpful ebook.
- I love the Question and Answer format of the ebook. Because homeschooling high school and researching the steps to college can bring up many questions. This meets home educators right where they are!
- There are specific examples and ideas for courses and course descriptions.
- The wonderful reminder to not forget the fun! Because homeschool parents can tend to get very serious. Homeschooling high school is a wonderful, memory making time. I am so thankful for the time with my young adults. Betsy reminds us to seize the opportunities we have before us.
Betsy’s book also has 12 high school planning printables, and a blank transcript form, ready for you to just fill in. It is the kind of transcript form that the colleges are used to seeing.
More Resources on How To Homeschool High School to College
- Preparing for Homeschooling High School
- Homeschool High School: You Can Do It!
- Great Video Courses for Homeschooling High School
- Life Prep for Homeschooled Teenagers
- ACT Test Prep for High School
- World Lit High School Course
- Homeschool Record Keeping
- The Official SAT Question of the Day
- How to Raise Your High School Grades by Half a Point in One Semester
- Comprehensive Record Solution
- Hack the SAT
- Let’s Homeschool High School
More of What I’ve Learned Homeschooling High School to College at Hodgepodge
—>> And be sure to visit Betsy’s blog for many more encouraging resources! BJ’s Homeschool
Where Can You Find This Resource?
Do yourself a favor and calm your nerves with Betsy’s book! You can find it here:
- Homeschooling High School with College in Mind on Amazon (in color)
- In print (with a binding) also on Amazon
- PDF is on Educents print it out yourself, and no shipping!
Now for the Giveaway!
Betsy has generously offered one (1) copy of her Homeschooling High School with College in Mind ebook to one Curriculum Choice reader. Simply follow the directions in the rafflecopter widget below…
a Rafflecopter giveaway