My 11th grade daughter and I are excited about the homeschool high school health and nutrition text from Apologia. The two of us have never seen such a thorough and truly enjoyable textbook on this subject. I have two homeschool graduates now. I sure wish they had had this resource!
Don’t miss the giveaway at the end!
Homeschool High School Health and Nutrition
What I like as the parent:
- I was very impressed with the table of contents and all that is included in this subject. This health and nutrition text addresses the ‘whole person’ with the spiritual aspect and with very practical suggestions for proper care. No topics made us feel uncomfortable. We did not feel that anything was missing.
- I love the conversational style of the textbook. I adore the scriptural references, the scientific references. This is truly a labor of love. What a mighty project!
- As a 15 module course with over 50 projects, this is a thorough offering for high school health credit.
- I appreciate that the textbook includes prompts for the student to work independently in the notebooking journal. Prompts for test taking as well.
- My daughter really likes the format of the textbook and the student notebook.
- “It is easy to read and understand.” – 11th grader
- She noticed that there was a great deal more included in the notebook – a little less writing for her with more fill in the blank and circling.
- The images and featured text boxes break up the chapters nicely. We both like the ‘scripty’ titles too.
Homeschool High School Health and Nutrition for What Ages?
How We Will Use Homeschool High School Health and Nutrition
What is included in Homeschool High School Health and Nutrition?
You might also like to investigate:
- The wonderful Health and Nutrition Student Notebook Journal – my student loves how there is a sample schedule and helps for staying on track.
- The downloadable FAQ for Health and Nutrition
- Our Index of Apologia Curriculum Reviews