We are learning some typing skills over the holidays with homeschool typing for all ages with Typesy Homeschool keyboarding curriculum. “I LOVE Type Man!” said youngest this morning. We are changing up December with Christmas school 🎄 — including typing. This is such an easy and FUN way to fit in typing skills — even with all the hustle and bustle of the next weeks. This typing program is also great for the every day homeschool. We will be building keyboard skills the whole year through!
Don’t miss the giveaway at the end! We received access to the Typesy homeschool program in exchange for an honest review. I was compensated for my time writing the review. All opinions are our own and we are so excited about this homeschool typing skills program for all! Please see our disclosure policy.
Typesy Homeschool Typing For All Ages
What I like about Typesy Homeschool as the parent:
I love that we can use Typesy Homeschool no matter where we are. Just look!“Typesy stores everything in the cloud and all your computers automatically stay in sync. You get unlimited installs on all your Windows, Mac, iPad and Chomebook devices. Start training on one device, and continue right where you left off on the next.”
- I was able to set up each student very quickly. I can log in and track progress easily. I really like quick and easy resources that are efficient and effective. That is so important in a homeschool.
- Typesy is like a homeschool typing coach – with prompts for challenges and progress bars to help each child see how they are doing. It is rewarding to see progress.
- Lessons are created by typing experts! My children learn the correct keyboarding techniques from the start.
- NO ads! That means no distraction for my students.
- “I LOVE Type Man!” said youngest this morning. Type Man is like Pac-Man.
- “This is great!” – my 7th grade writer (who finished her 50K words for National Novel Writing Month this past November). She says that this will help her so much with accuracy and speed.
- Each student can build an avatar, status points and aim for the Hall of Fame!
Homeschool Typing for What Ages?
Hooray! This homeschool typing program is for all ages. Our homeschool typing school consists of 5th, 7th, 11th, homeschool grad and adults!
How We Will Use Homeschool Typing
What is included in Homeschool Typing?
- Accuracy Building – Falling Words, Rising Words, Focus, Sinking Words
- Speed Boosting – Speed Builder, Letter Train and Letter Train II
- Keyboard Skills – Quick Trainer, Key React, Key Memory, Catch
- Typing Fun – Type Man, Clumsy Bird Typing, Jimbo Jump, Submarine Dash
- Typing Lesson
- Test Yourself
You might also like to investigate:
- The Typesy Homeschool website
- Typesy for the Small Homeschool Family (2 parent-teacher admin accounts, three student accounts and unlimited 5 years access for just $67)
- Typesy for the Big Homeschool Family (3 parent-teacher admin accounts, 10 student accounts, 5 years unlimited access for just $97)
- Typesy for the Homeschool Co-Op (10 parent-teacher admin accounts, 30 student accounts, 5 years unlimited access for $197)