What is Thrively?
- Thrively is a free website designed to help you discover your child’s strengths and personality.
- You will find activities that cater to your child based on their assessment results.
- Your child will take an assessment to determine where his strengths and passions are, and then receive personalized recommendations for activities.
- You will receive occasional email updates with relevant activities and opportunities, including local and online activities.
—> Don’t miss the giveaway at the end! <—
About the Strength Assessment
- The assessment is a series of questions that were created by two of California’s board-certified pediatric neuropsychologists.
- The questions are kid-friendly and they explore 23 different strength areas.
- It takes 15-30 minutes to complete, depending on your child. My nine-year-old took approximately 25 minutes to take the assessment and my eleven-year-old took about 15 minutes.
- The results offer a customized and positive review of your child’s strengths and passions.
What my kids like about Thrively
- My boys thought the assessment was fun. The questions were relevant and interesting.
- They were intrigued by the results and learned new things about themselves.
- They enjoyed choosing the career and interest categories.
- They enjoy looking at the different activities and possibilities for them to try.
- They get to explore possible career choices and learn about those careers through videos and activities.
What I like about Thrively
- Thrively suggests new and exciting opportunities that I would not have considered or known about. Some are online, some are local, and some are “worth traveling for”.
- Thrively pinpoints and suggests activities that align with your child’s passions and strengths. Including camps, online classes, apps, and more.
- Free parent account allows me to create multiple student accounts.
- Completing the Thrively process has allowed my children to take a closer look at their uniqueness.
Now for the giveaway!
Thrively is giving away the following prize package to one (1) Curriculum Choice reader! The package includes:
- a Rainbow Loom
- “The Loomatics Guide to the Rainbow Loom”, a glossy instruction book
- plus a Minecraft T-shirt
Simply follow the instructions in the rafflecopter widget below…
a Rafflecopter giveaway
~ written by Heidi, Heidi’s Miscellany