Do you have a budding artist in your home? A child who loves to draw and create pictures? How about a homeschooler looking for an easy way to implement art in your home? If you answered yes to any of these questions then the You Are an Artist Clubhouse Membership is for you!
I am not an artist, in fact, I don’t even really like creating art myself. But none of that matters because my children still need to be exposed to art, learn about art, and create art. As with many subjects in our homeschool throughout the years, I have found that I can’t teach everything. The upside of that is the numerous amounts of resources out there to help me with subjects I struggle with.
Many years ago I discovered an art resource that we have loved and used throughout the years. What started out as Southern Hodgepodge with written art tutorials and accompanying photos has blossomed into the extensive video and book art lesson resources now called You Are an Artist!
Check out some of the fun projects we have created:
- Spring Bird Nests as part of our Spring Nature Study
- Christmas Chalk Pastels like Gingerbread Men and Angels
- Winter Olympic Related projects such as the Olympic Torch and Ice Skates
- And so many more like Truffula Trees, Charlotte’s Web, ice cream, and fall trees!
- We have used them for an activity at Book Clubs, for nature study, as a fun holiday activity and more!
This is a resource I highly recommend you check out for your homeschool!
You Are an Artist Clubhouse Membership
Now I am SUPER EXCITED to tell you that You Are an Artist has a Clubhouse Membership in which you pay one monthly or yearly rate and get access to TONS (and growing every month) of art lessons! It is truly an art lesson treasure trove!
You Are an Artist Clubhouse Membership Details
Membership Enrollment Periods:
Annual, quarterly and monthly memberships are open year round!
Members get immediate access to:
- Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art Video Art Lessons
- A Simple Start in Chalk Pastels (year-long course)
- Art Techniques Video Art Lessons
- Baby Animals Video Art Lessons
- Backyard Nature Video Art Lessons
- Bird Video Art Lessons
- Christmas Video Art Lessons
- Easter Video Art Lessons
- Fall Video Art Lessons
- Forest Nature Video Art Lessons
- Garden Nature Video Art Lessons
- Holidays and Celebrations
- Nutcracker Video Art Lessons
- Preschool Video Art Lessons
- Preschool Barnyard Video Art Lessons
- Preschool Fall Video Art Lessons
- Preschool Spring Video Art Lessons
- Preschool Summer Video Art Lessons
- Preschool Winter Video Art Lessons
- Pond Video Art Lessons
- Seashore Video Art Lessons
- Sharks Video Art lessons
- Spring Video Art Lessons
- Summer Art Camp Video Art Lessons
- Tea Time Art Lessons (with bonus)
- The Art of Essential Oils
- Winter Games Video Art Lessons
- Winter Video Art Lessons
Plus these Acrylics lessons:
- A Simple Start in Acrylics
- Backyard Birds Acrylic Video Art Lessons
- The Gift of Art: Gifts to Make and Give Acrylics Lessons
And these I Drew It Then I Knew It history and science lessons:
- American Landmarks Video Art Lessons
- Inventors Video Art Lessons
- Solar Eclipse Video Art Lessons
- Space Exploration Video Art Lessons
- Solar System Video Art Lessons
*That’s a $1,262 value! PLUS…
- Quarterly and annual members receive a coupon code for a history video art course of your choice from our library. You can use this at any time during your membership year!
(annual and quarterly members get special bonuses listed below)
You also get access to more stuff each month! Here’s what coming up next!:
June – Summer Art Camp, Garden and Backyard Nature Courses
July – Art Adventures (U.S. travels with American Landmarks, seashore, sharks)
August – Art Techniques – the focus being on the style of master artists and how much you can create with just this one medium.
PLUS – Two art lessons with Nana will be for members only each month.
AND…the Artist Clubhouse Community
- Support and Answers to Your Questions – Resources and weekly support from Nana in a private Facebook group only for You ARE an Artist clubhouse members.
- Monthly Clubhouse e-Magazine – This digital magazine will share the scoop on the art them of the month. Includes an encouraging article from Nana plus links to free supplemental art lessons. You will also be the first to know the topics for monthly community art lessons.
- Weekly Clubhouse email – news, links to art lessons.
Bonuses For Annual Members:
- Access to the Art Index (This is a goldmine!!) – this is a collection of YEARS WORTH (since 2010) of lessons across all sites, Facebook, YouTube, etc. Categorized and linked, with new things added all the time! It’s such an easy way to find a theme or particular item you might be looking for!
- Annual Artist Clubhouse members each receive a coupon code towards the purchase of one course that they may need for the year. This will be an easy way for those that want both a Clubhouse membership AND a history course to get both.
- The Planner – As if all of the above wasn’t enough you, there is a planner! It includes theme suggestions based on month, holiday planner, goal sheets, supply lists, and more!
Ideas for Using the You Are an Artist Clubhouse Membership
- Use the Art Planner – If you are an annual member you can use the You Are an Artist Art Planner to follow along with monthly themes (sharks, summer, etc), holidays and more.
- Use the Art Lesson Index – Also for annual members you can take advantage of the Art Lesson Index to pick and choose what you want to do.
- Pick a Course – Pick one course that is being offered in your dashboard like Backyard or Garden Nature.
- Create Book or Movie Themes – Read books, watch movies, and complete corresponding art projects such as Truffula Trees for The Lorax, Charlotte’s Web, Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon, Harry Potter, Tangled, Madeline and even Minions!
Ready to get started? Here is a recap of the memberships. Be sure to click on each link for the full details!
When you purchase your You Are an Artist Clubhouse Annual Membership ($200) you get immediate access to ALL the courses listed above. You also receive a coupon code to use on a course of your choice at any time throughout the annual membership. Don’t forget you also have the Art Lesson Index to use at any time. And a Printable Planner to help you get organized! Plus Nana’s new art lessons each month! And all those bonuses! And you also get a discount for any store purchase.
When you purchase your You Are an Artist Artist Clubhouse Monthly Subscription ($20) you can start with any of the lessons in A Simple Start in Chalk Pastels Video Art Course or the featured video art course. You also can choose from any of the Weekly Art Lessons Nana shares on the ChalkPastel.com Facebook page.